Effective Date: August 5, 2022
1. Information Collected by Westnet
We may collect and store Personal Information in connection with your access and use of the Site, including any personal information you transmit to or through the Site, such as name, email and phone number, in connection with requesting a quote and/or submitting a comment or request for additional information.
We may also get Personal Information from other sources such as third-party service providers and social media platforms. We may add this to information we get from the Site.
How You Can Control Advertising Cookies. Cookies may also be utilized to deliver advertising on our Site. Among other uses, they allow us to show more relevant advertising to people who visit the Site by showing you ads that are based on your browsing patterns and the way you have interacted with our sites. You can find information about how to opt out of the cookies here:
- Google Ads. Google Ads utilizes search engine marketing to serve ads to target audiences. Google Tag Manager tracks Flash cookies, and social networking applications. Please see Google’s Data Privacy and Security Policy for more information on their data collection and processing. You can use Ads Settings to manage the Google ads you see and opt out of Ads Personalization. To manage privacy settings for Flash cookies, see Adobe Flash Player Help
2. Personal Information Processed and Disclosed by Westnet
Westnet may use your personal information as follows:
- To provide, operate, maintain, and improve our products and services and the Site.
- To respond to comments and inquiries, requests for a quote, and provide customer service.
- To send information including support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about upcoming events, newsletters, and other news, including about products and/or services.
- To analyze trends and traffic and to track usage data.
- To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Site, through third-party sites and applications, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To address technical issues, and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Other Potential Disclosures: Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties to serve our legitimate business interests as follows: (a) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, (b) if Westnet is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, (c) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (d) enforce our agreements with you, and/or (e) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify Authorized Users about law enforcement or court ordered requests for data unless otherwise prohibited by law.
Please see Section 5 for a more specific disclosure of the applicable categories of personal information collected and processed under the CCPA.
3. Personal Information of Minors
Westnet does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 16 has provided with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact Westnet at firstname.lastname@example.org. Westnet will delete such Personal Information from our files within a commercially reasonable time, but no later than required under the applicable law.
4. Retention and Deletion of Personal Information
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
A verifiable Consumer Request under this Section may be submitted by emailing Westnet at email@example.com or as otherwise designated in the Notice.
For each request, Westnet will initially verify the email address on file with the email address submitted in the applicable request. Further verification will be based upon confirmation of data correlating to information maintained by Westnet, as applicable. Consumers may designate an authorized agent to make a request on the Consumer’s behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests by authorized agents are subject to additional verification requirements pursuant to the rules and regulations set forth in the CCPA. Please see the Notice for additional information.
6. Westnet’s Security Practices
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can ever be 100% secure.
7. Response To “Do Not Track” Signals
“Do Not Track” is a feature enabled on some browsers that sends a signal to request that a website disable its tracking or cross-Site user tracking. At present, the Site does not respond to or alter its practices when a Do Not Track signal is received.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding your Personal Information or about our privacy practices, please contact us at: Westnet, Inc., Attention: Privacy Department, 15542 Chemical Ln, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 or by email at: email@example.com.